Who We Are
Established in 1980, Speedie & Associates, LLC is an Arizona-based company offering expert consultation in geotechnical, environmental and construction materials testing alongside inspection services. Since our inception, we have helped thousands of clients across Arizona. This success has seen our once-small company branch out from our Phoenix HQ to locations in Flagstaff, Tucson, Safford and Show Low.
Managed by four long-time employees, our robust staff includes engineers, geologists, laboratory field technicians, environmental professionals, support personnel and other experts across our locations to provide the following services:
• Geotechnical Investigations and Site Development Reports
• Construction Materials Testing and Construction QC/QA
• Special Geotechnical, Structural, and Architectural Inspection
• Full In-House Geotechnical and Materials Laboratory Testing
• Environmental Site Assessments, Asbestos Inspections, and Management Plans
• Specialized Testing Services
• Forensic Engineering & Consulting Services
Our expertise, equipment, and knowledge allow us to provide economical solutions to complex projects regardless of size. In part, this is possible due to the relationships we have forged with regulatory agencies across Arizona at the local, county, and state levels, helping to facilitate smoother progress through often-complex requirements.
As a part of the UES company of families and as UES continues to grow, it's critical that we have a defined set of values that guide us like a north star. These values must demonstrate who we are as a company and what we believe. STRIVE stands for Safety, Teamwork, Responsiveness, Integrity, Value, and Excellence.
Combined with our focus on offering the personalized attention of a local company with the wide-reaching capabilities of a big company, we offer superior customer service that delivers the results our clients seek.