The success of your construction project depends
on the quality of the construction materials
and workmanship. Speedie's construction materials
testing and inspection department is fully
equipped to monitor all phases of construction
and includes full and/or part time QA/QC ensuring
adherence to the project's specifications.
Our qualified field technicians will sample
and test a variety of construction materials
which include obtaining and preparing asphalt,
concrete, mortar and grout samples for analysis
by our fully accredited in-house materials
& Associates Construction Materials Testing
and Observation services include:
• Observation of
• Soil Sampling
• In-Place Moisture Content/Dry Density
(Nuclear/Sand Cone Tests) of Soil and Base Course Materials
• Asphalt Concrete Placement Observation, Sampling, Density Testing
• Asphalt Concrete Coring and Saw-cutting
• Fresh Concrete/Mortar/Grout Sampling, Testing and Sample Preparation
• Concrete/Masonry/Shotcrete Coring
• Termiticide Sampling and Testing
In addition, we
• An experienced
field and laboratory staff of technicians
that participate in technician certification
programs administered by the National Institute
for Certification in Engineering Technologies
the Arizona Technical Testing Institute (ATTI),
and the American Concrete Institute (ACI).
• A custom client/project database
that provides efficient scheduling and time/cost-tracking
of site activities.
• Enhanced communications by the use
of cellular phones, fax machines and laptop
computers by our field technician staff.
• Portable on-site laboratory trailers
for those projects for which a dedicated facility is desired.