at Speedie: Lab Personnel
While at any given time Speedie and Associates may or may not have any openings for laboratory staff, the firm recognizes that people are its most important and visible asset and, therefore, is always interested in reviewing the qualifications of knowledgeable, motivated, qualified, customer service-oriented individuals.The qualifications listed for the positions below should give the individual a general idea of what the firm is looking for when it is hiring for one of these postions.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Able to routinely lift up to 80 pounds.
- Good computer skills that include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good mathmatical skills (basic algebra).
All of the requirements for an entry-level laboratory technician plus the following:
Minimum of one year of experience in the testing of Asphalt, Soils, and/or Concrete.
One or more relevant ACT, ATTI laboratory certifications, such as ACI Concrete Strength Testing, ATTI Soils, and/or ATTI Asphalt.
- Able to work long days (12 hours or more), nights, and/or weekends.
- Able to rountinely lift up to 80 pounds.
- Able to work in dusty, noisy environments and in close proximity to cutting/splitting equipment, and hot ovens.
- Able to remain awake and alert at all times while on the job.
Positions currently available:
- There are no positions available at this time.