at Speedie: Field Technicians
Speedie & Associates, Inc. recognizes that people are its most important and visible asset and is always interested in reviewing the qualifications of knowledgeable, motivated, qualified, customer service-oriented individuals. Due to ever-changing workload demands, we may or may not, at any given time, have openings for field technicians, either entry-level or experienced. The list below should serve as general guidelines as to what the firm would be looking for when it is hiring, and should represent the minimum qualifications for an entry-level field technician.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Pick-up truck for use on the job.
- Valid driver’s license without restrictions, an acceptable three-year M.V.D. driving record, and proof of current vehicle insurance.
- Able to work a variety of hours, from late night/early mornings to afternoons.
- Able to routinely lift up to 80 pounds.
- Able to work in dusty, noisy environments, in all weather conditions, and in close proximity to heavy construction equipment.
- Able to remain alert and upright at all times while on the job.
Experienced Field Technicians
Experienced technicians must be able to satisfy the requirements stated above and, in addition, possess experience relevant to the specific job opening as well as relevant ACI, ATTI certifications. Some positions may require an individual that is able to work out of town for an extended period of time.
Positions currently available:
- Experienced Field Techician - Phoenix (Heavy Highway)
- Experienced in construction materials testing field work.
- ACI or ATTI Field certification would be a plus.
- Able to work out-of-town job assignments for an extended period of time
- Experienced Field Techician - Phoenix (Field Services)
- Must have at least one year experience in construction materials testing field work.
- ACI Field certification required
If interested, please visit How
to Apply for more information on applying.
Thank you and good luck!