at Speedie : Administrative
Speedie & Associates, Inc. recognizes that people are its most important and visible asset and is always interested in reviewing the qualifications of knowledgeable, motivated, qualified, customer service-oriented individuals. Due to ever-changing workload demands, we may or may not, at any given time, have openings for administrative personnel, either entry-level or experienced, however the list below shoud serve as general guidelines as to what the firm would be looking for when it is hiring.
- GED or Higher Level of Education
- At least one year progressively responsible expericence as an Administrative Assistant, preferably in an environmental / geotechnical engineering / construction materials testing & inspection environment.
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment (computer, copiers, fax machine, and binding equipment)
- Must possess sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) to be able to prepare correspondence; create, navigate through, and perform more intermediate-level calculations in a spreadsheet; and correspond via email.
- Must have, or be able to to develop relatively quickly, a working knowledge of Speedie paperwork to include timesheets, field reports, mileage vouchers, and expense reports.
Positions currently available:
- There are no positions available at this time.